- foundry drinkies with helouise, roy_dcour, and latterly exliontamer. plus the entirety of london's cycle courier population.
- rock steady! lots of people. lots of drinkies. accidental shopping. failing to leave early as planned. indeed...:
- ultraruby's house.
- more drinking. more shopping.
- clothes swapping!
- cat playing.
- beautiful sunny day dawning.
- running home and getting slightly lost in a maze of hackney bus stops.
- fail to make chap olympics. boo.
- fail to throw up on bus / tube. yay!
- do make steve hall's preview at the hen & chickens.
- plenty of funny material, still searching for structure. HURRAH for hearing the std clinic story again for it is AWESOME.
- meet people at the noble.
- tediously long journey to E17. bad buses!
- eventual arrival at walthamstow dogs, hurrah!
- excellent gambling fun. i think only £5 or so down, despite gambling on each race.
- scampi in a box!
- favourite amount won = 49p. FEAR ME.
- handy lift with green_badger to 1423's official leaving-but-not-quite-yet party.
- fail at making origami penii.
- tiredness and illness hit, tb symptoms re-appear.
- 'home', collapse.
- wake up early and drunk.
- watch a scanner darkly, finally!
- make it up and out.
- lovely sunny day, perfect for rise AGAINST RACISM festival.
- meet up wtih lovely chaps.
- sit and chill listening to musics and being silly.
- suddenly find self a little tipsy / sunburnt during CSS.
- run off.
- drunkenly help a nun find a bus.
- pass out watching bad santa.
- late for work. work sucks.
- apart from kind of winning latitude tickets. i *think*.
- solo sushi lunch.
- finally watch eternal sunshine of the spotless mind - very clever indeed. jim carey shockingly not annoying.
- speak to a boy.
- fail at proper sleep.
- where is my tent??
- where are my tickets??