Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Don't look them up on Google or any other search engine, you cheater.
Step 5: If you like the game, post your own.
Step 6: After a week, any songs left, I'll just post the answer.
1. There’s a swinger in the bar, over the chair
2. She’ll let you in her house, if you come knocking late at night
Yo, MCs best start chatting bout what’s really happening
- brand new day by dizzee raskit, guessed by moleintheground
4. I gave hip hop to white boys when nobody was looking
I thought I saw the stars tonight….
- stars by the lovely patrick wolf, guessed by the lovely firemasque
Every night I grab some money and I go down to the bar
- dead ringer for love by THE LOAF guessed by curiousbadger
7. Through the wall he threw me
8. Packed her life in a bag
9. Scared money don’t make none, scared money don’t make none.
He’s just a rascal, he’s just a rascal
- jus' a rascal, dizzee rascal again, guessed y curiousbadger
I hold you in my arms, as the band plays
- brilliant disguise by mr springsteen, guessed by braisedbywolves
She said “I would never do that”
- i feel possessed by crowded house, guessed by kiss_me_quiick
Bluuuuuuuuuue savannah song
- blue savannah song by erasure, guessed by sushidog
14. I am sure you won’t remember me, I’m not the man I used to be
15. Candy Airlines welcomes you aboard to flight F.U.N.
16. I dreamt a dream the other night
17. Quit messing around with every man in town
18. Something is dying tonight there will be no more breath and no more life
19. Don’t believe them for a moment, for a second, do not believe my friend
20. [lots of WHOOOO-ing] oh I still remember ‘regulate’ with warren g
CAVEAT! i did skip some stuff. stuff with no words. and stuff by envy. i have no idea what the shouty japanese means. and also my ipod is teeny and therefore full of stuff i'm obsessing over. hence possible repeated artists....